Reservations & Fares
Reservations & Fares
In order to get the best fares, we recommend you to RESERVE A ROOM using one of the following options:
- The online booking form on our website.
- Email to: email@example.com
- Call us: +34 952 87 90 88. CALL US
- Ask directly for special fares and specific discounts, we’ll be glad to assist you. Check our Special Offers Page.
- Fancy having the hotel to yourself? Throughout November untill 12th Feburary(For Christmas we will open), we open only for groups booking 8 rooms or more.If you are interested in booking out the hotel for a family gathering or any other special occasion during this time.Just get in touch!
Type of room fares
*These prices exclude National holidays, Easter, and Pedro Romero fair. Saturdays 3 euros more.
|Standard Room (Breakfast buffet + Free Bar incl.)||*80€|
|Superior Room (Breakfast buffet + Free Bar incl.)||*90€|
|Deluxe Room (Breakfast buffet + Free Bar incl.) VAT not included||*105€|
The breakfast time is from 8:00 to 11:00 am. The daily prepared breakfast is highlighted by fruits and vegetables from our organic farm BOSSAFARM that can be found in smoothies, unique salads, carpaccios, ecological ice tea’s and home-made pastries.
Our self service bar offers a selection of tea, coffee, refreshments, natural juices, beer and different wines – all included. Equally as the free access to the “Doctor Fish” treatment, the sauna, the swimming pool and free wifi on public areas…
Our Rooms include: Private bathroom, television with international channels, central heating and airco.
Some guests comments:
“The big plus point to the hotel is that all drinks are included in the cost of the room, which is a fantastic rate anyway. I expected the drinks to be local wines and tea/coffee, but was surprised to find three full fridges of cola, fanta, fruit juices, water. Beer on tap, red,rose and white wines. There was an array of herbal teas and a coffee machine there to be used”.
“The breakfast (till midday!) was great, and free drinks a real bonus”.
“The hotel has pool, sauna and a small pool where you can have the little fish eat the skin off your feet. You pay a fortune for this treatment in beauty salons – here you get it free!”.